Harvest is back up and fully running for our third year. Our students got off to an exhilarating start on Day 1, where experiences included:
- Turning pennies into gold and learning chemical vocabulary with Ashraya
- Speaking French for the first time; complimenting Scott on his Spanish!
- A reaction time lab, gathering and analyzing data, with Paul and Julissa
- Our juniors were situated in changing time, and began to conceptualize themselves as part of the story of history, through looking at images of themselves on the first day of school two years ago
- Evaluating different types of evidence–fingerprints, a coroner’s report, photos of some of you– to see how they could solve a murder mystery in Biocases
More information on the start of the year can be found below: